The Cost of Hiring the Wrong Fit
Pre-placement services help determine if employees are physically capable of performing the functions of a job. An effective physical exam can result in fewer injuries, lower costs and employees who are better-matched to their positions. Our pre-placement services ensure alignment between worker’s abilities and job requirements.
A CareerBuilder survey lists the most common ways employers say a wrong hire affected their business in the last year:
- 36% Less productivity
- 33% Compromised quality of work
- 31% Negative employee morale
- 30% Lost time to recruit and train another worker
- 30% Cost to recruit and train another worker
- 29% Manager or coworkers spend excessive time assisting a bad hire
This simple screening process reduces the risk of work-related injury and turnover. The cost of a wrong hire is significant and can bring down a team, manager or entire organization.
Call Sanford Health OccMed today at (888) 600-2378 to discuss how we can assist your company in hiring the right employees to fit your business.