OccMed Services at Your Workplace
Sanford OccMed brings occupational medicine services directly to you. We provide care and expertise at your worksite to keep your business operating smoothly and seamlessly.
Talk to our experts to get a package of on-site services designed specifically for the needs of your business. Take advantage of worksite services such as health care screenings, injury prevention services and health assessments to keep your company operating with a healthy workforce.
Our On-Site Programs
Worksite Wellness Program
Sanford OccMed’s Worksite Wellness program puts trained professionals at your workplace to provide health care and safety services. Our program experts focus on building a customized wellness program for your company. The Worksite Wellness Program works with employees to promote healthier lifestyles and reduce injuries and illnesses.
Our Worksite Wellness coordinators are registered nurses who promote self-care, disease management and the cost-effective use of medical care and resources. They’ll work with you to help keep your company’s health insurance costs low. The program’s benefits include reduced employee health risks, controlled health care costs and the promotion of a safe and healthy work environment for all.
This on-site wellness program:
- Improves overall employee health and well-being
- Increases employee retention and hires
- Reduces company absenteeism
- Reduces health care claims
On-site services may include:
- Case management for work-related injuries, non-work-related injuries, illnesses and job placement evaluations
- Ergonomics and industrial hygiene evaluations
- First aid treatments
- Implementation of wellness services including health care screenings, assessments and health coaching
- Medical surveillance program monitoring
Mobile Hearing Services
Your company can protect employees from hearing loss by preventing high noise levels, which is the most common and avoidable workplace safety hazard. Keep your workforce’s hearing safe by partnering with Sanford OccMed. We offer convenient hearing screening services right at your worksite that help identify noise-induced hearing loss early. The testing protects employees from further damage to their hearing so they can safely stay on the job.
Sanford OccMed hearing screening services:
- Offer convenience by bringing testing right to the worksite. We’ll travel anywhere in the region to serve you.
- Can test up to eight employees at a time, lowering costs and creating less disruption to your company’s operation.
- Are accepted by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH).
Our services include annual on-site testing and hearing test data management. Our technicians are certified with the Council for Accreditation in Occupational Hearing Conservation (CAOHC) to provide professional services and efficient testing at your worksite. We provide documentation of hearing test results at the job site.